Camillus - 1985 Vintage Air Force Pilot Survival - PRIVATE COLLECTION - knife
KNIFE WITHDRAWN FROM PRIVATE COLLECTION
* Type: Previously purchased and used.
* Condition: Overall in good condition.
* Commercially available Discontinued
* Sharpening: Professionally re-sharpened.
* Marks on blade: various marks given by time and use.
* Marks on handle: normal signs of time.
* Box: not present
* Scabbard: present, original, leather, with signs of time.
* Manuals, Certificates and Warranties: not present.
* Checked and Certified by our in-house laboratory.
Created as a cutting tool and emergency instrument for U.S.A.F. pilots, the Camillus Pilot has managed to win a solid reputation worldwide for both its legendary sturdiness and its successful and attractive aesthetics.
Intended Use: Collection/Tactical
Type of production: Industrial
Country of manufacture: USA
Blade: hidden tang, made of 1095 carbon steel
Blade finish: epoxy powder
Handle: pressed leather rings
Blade length: 130mm.
Blade thickness: 5mm.
Total length: 243mm.
Notes: 1985 knife withdrawn from private collectionAP-CPILOT