Cooking in Pot
- Lékué - Egg Poacher Successfully make poached eggs in the easiest and most efficient way!4762E$11.31
- Lékué - Steamer Cook two dishes at the same time in your Lékué steamer! Eating tasty and healthy food is possible! From traditional bamboo steamers to the most innovative modern materials, but always following the same philosophy: steaming food to maintain all of its properties and intensify flavours. Suitable for 1-2 people. Compatible with Ø 19-22 cms pots.4758P$28.43
- Lékué - Steamed Buns&Baos Make 5 delicious steamed Buns& Baos in just 10 min. Get perfect results in your buns and baos! Steamer designed for making authentic steamed Buns&Baos. Its innovative perforated base prevents the bread from dampening and allows the air to circulate with no condensation.8164V$25.20
- Bagels x6 LÉKUÉ Prepare homemade Bagels the easiest way! Discover the easiest way to make homemade bagels! Includes 6 silicone moulds that will help you get perfect results. Size : diam 135mm high 103mm. Recipes inside. To leaven: - 2 tsp. active dry yeast - 1/2 tsp granulated sugar - 1/2 cup water (room temperature) *For the dough: - 1 2/3 cup minus 1 tbsp white bread flour or whole wheat bread flour - 1/2 tsp of salt - 2 tbsp granulated sugar - 2 tbsp. butter (room temperature), cubed What do I need for boiling? - 1 tsp. baking soda - Water to boil the bagels *We recommend you to use wholemeal flour. - You’ll obtain healthier bagels. Do it this way 1. Pre-heat the oven to 395 ºF/ 200ºC and organise all the ingredients. 2. Organising. Place all the ingredients for the leaven in a cup: the yeast, the sugar and the water. Set it aside at room temperature. 3. Adding together: Put all the dry ingredients into the Lékué Breadmaker or a bowl: the flour, the salt and the sugar. Now add the liquid in the cup that you have set aside and finally add the butter. 4. Kneading. Blend the dough until it has an even texture. If you notice that the dough is sticking to your hands too much, spread a little oil and/or flour onto them. 5. Leaving to stand. Get a piece of parchment paper or a bowl. Coat your hands with oil, make a single ball, place on the parchment or in the bowl, and cover it with a cloth. Leave it to stand for 40 minutes away from drafts and cold air. If you have a "proof" setting on your oven, this is the time to use that feature. 6. Forming the bagels. After 40 minutes, divide the dough into 6 balls of about 70g. Shape into balls and put them into the bagel moulds. Leave to stand for 20 minutes. (see photo step 4) 7. Boiling. Set up a baking sheet with a cooling rack. In a large pot boil the water and add the baking soda. When the water is boiling, slightly submerge the moulds for 8-10 seconds. (The bagels are boiled to obtain a better texture). Place the boiled bagels on the cooling rack. When all of your bagels are boiled, remove the rack and place molds directly on the baking sheet. At this point you can add sesame seeds, poppy seeds, crushed oats, cinnamon sugar, etc. 8. Baking. Bake the bagels in the moulds for 15 minutes at 200 ºC. 9. Filling. Fill your bagels to taste and... They’re ready to enjoy! What you need8164BAGELS$17.59
- Collapsible silicone bowl, for weighing, mixing and melting. Lack of space in your kitchen is no longer an excuse! This collapsible bowl is easy to store. Made of 100% platinum silicon, with an innovative design that is extremely useful in the kitchen. Put a classic in your kitchen!4758-6Special Price $12.17 Regular Price $15.21
- Lékué - Cook Egg Ovo Silikon Cook an egg in the microwave, giving it shape and flavour Cook an egg in the microwave or soft-boiled with no shell and no fat, shaping it in the silicone mould for a more special presentation, to serve directly on the plate with the possibility of adding all kinds of ingredients that lead to different touches of flavour – all this is achieved with Lékué’s Ovo.4762$9.50
- Simplify your cooking with the cooking mesh! Cook several different foods at the same time in the same pot, separately, each one just right, saving energy and time. The cooking mesh allows you to cook your vegetables, legumes or pasta separately, with all of them cooked to perfection.4758-3$11.41
- Cook two dishes at the same time in your Lékué steamer! Eating tasty and healthy food is possible! From traditional bamboo steamers to the most innovative modern materials, but always following the same philosophy: steaming food to maintain all of its properties and intensify flavours. Suitable for 3-4p.4758$33.19
- RIIS - Meatbag in silicone 2 pezzi
E' un accessorio indispensabile in cucina.
Meatbag è adatto per cucinare, riscaldare, congelare, scongelare o marinare carne e verdure.
Meatbag può essere usato anche per scaldare cibo in microonde, non sigillare la borsa.
Questo accessorio è in due taglie, è approvato per uso con cibo ed è fatto di silicone e gomma. Lavabile in lavastoviglie.
Grande: 32 x25 cm
Piccola: 26 x 18 cm.1154RSpecial Price $27.48 Regular Price $32.33