The little fish that rules every pond. Though small, the Tuna Compact evokes the power of one of the world's largest and fastest fish.
It takes the subtle elegance of designer Lucas Burnley's original Tuna and shrinks it into an ultra-compact folding knife. With a profile that suggests strong forward momentum and a blade shape that resembles a deep-sea carnivore, this everyday knife slices through packs and boxes faster than a bluefin tuna slices through waves on a taut line.
* Smooth opening: IKBS™ ball-bearing motion allows for a smooth blade opening.
* Easy sharpening: High-carbon stainless steel blade sharpens quickly and easily.
* Easy opening: The thumb engagement pin allows for quick one-handed opening.
* Exceptional grip: G10 handle provides exceptional grip in all conditions
* Brute force: Fame Lock system uses a thick locking bar to hold the blade in place
* Low profile: Pocket clip ensures safe and secure carrying away from prying eyes
Intended Use: EDC / Sporting
Production Type: Industrial
Country of Production: China
Blade: Stainless steel 8Cr13MoV
Blade Finish: StoneWashed
Handle: G10 and BlackWashed stainless steel
Blade Length: 69mm.
Blade thickness: 3.6mm.
Length closed: 97mm.
Total length: 163mm.
Closure: Frame Lock
Clip: stainless steel, removable
Packaging: cardboard box with CRKT logos
Notes: Design by Lucas Burnley - IKBS ball bearing opening system
|Country of production||China|
|Blade Tip||Drop point|
|Blade thickness||3,5 mm|
|Blade Finish||None (Satin / Stonewashed)|
|Locking Type||Frame Lock|
|Materials and Finishes||7|