KNIFE WITHDRAWAL FROM A PRIVATE COLLECTION
* Typology: withdrawn by private individual
* Condition: in excellent condition
* Available on the market: discontinued since 2015
* Sharpening: factory sharpening
* Marks on the blade: small marks on the tip caused by the extraction from the sheath
* Marks on the handle: no marks
* Box: original Fox box
* Manuals, Certificates and Warranties: -
* Checked and certified by our internal laboratory Coltelleria Collini
ST3-F is a knife studied and designed by the head instructor Paolo Bozzo of TEAM SURVIVAL (survival and survival school).
This project was developed through years of direct experience in the field.
Intended use: Survival / Utlity
Type of production: Industrial
Production Lama: Italy
Blade: N690Co stainless steel
Blade treatment: Black Teflon
Handle: Green Canvas Micarta
Blade length: 220mm.
Blade thickness: 6mm.
Total length: 360mm.
Balance: Advanced to 2.5cm. from the guard branch
Sheath: in cordura with molle attachments
Packaging: cardboard box with Fox logos
Notes: designed by Paolo Bozzo
|Country of production||Italy|
|Blade Tip||Clip point|
|Blade thickness||6 mm|
|Blade Finish||Black (Teflon, PVD, DLC..)|
|Materials and Finishes||7,5|