Details Global - GS27 - 14cm Spatula curve .
- Kitchen knife Spatula for cooking and serving omelets , wraps, crepes and distribute sauces or ingredients on -course and desserts.
- Use: Spatula Blade Length : 14 cm . Total Length : 27
- Japanese knives GLOBAL are preferred by chefs in the most prestigious hotels and restaurants in the world .
- The first GLOBAL knife was designed in 1985 by Komin Yamada , who gave the knife he created a revolutionary new design . The main characteristics of GLOBAL knives are: - Lightweight: GLOBAL was the first company worldwide to achieve a steel knife blank in the handle.
- This feature allows to reduce the weight of the knife 30%. - Handling: thanks to the lightness and the anatomical shape of the handle, the knives GLOBAL lend themselves to continuous and prolonged operating times , thus minimizing user fatigue .
- - Tenuta thread : GLOBAL knives are made using the best steel and the latest manufacturing techniques . In the blades is present in high percentage Molybdenum / Vanadium thanks to which the hardness of the steel reaches 56/58 Rockwell hardness , thereby increasing the length of the wire.
- - Robustness : GLOBAL knives being completely in steel (both the handle and the blade ) are virtually indestructible.
- - Elegance Credits earned by GLOBAL knives : 1990
- - Japanese Good Design by MITI 1991
- - Selected for International Design Year Book 1992
- - Selected as Best Cooks ' Knife in Benelux 1995
- - Selected as Best Knife by WHICH Magazine in the UK 1996
- - Selected as Sharpest Knife by A LA CARTE Magazine in Germany Global All products we sell are screen printed indelibly with the logo of Collini Cutlery ( see picture) .
- The CE marking means the buyer to be sure about the quality , traceability , warranty assistance over the years and a future prime product purchased at the Collini Cutlery .
|Country of production||Japan|
|Materials and Finishes||7,5|