Santoku Global 35th Anniversary knife # GS109
This small and light blade is an exceptional auxiliary knife that excels in cutting.
In Japanese it means knife with 3 uses, very useful both for cutting and shredding anything, be it meat, fish or vegetables.
It is perfect for slicing mushrooms, cutting brunoise or julienne leeks and much more. The GS series shaped stainless steel handle has an interior filled with sand that keeps the knife well balanced, a true multipurpose knife par excellence for home or professional use.
The Santoku Global 35th Anniversary knife "is made in Japan and features the special red graphics for the 35th anniversary, in addition to the manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Santoku Global 35th Anniversary knife features include:
- Laser cut 3-layer CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade. Special red 35th anniversary graphic on the blade
- Thin blades with a light feel and very sharp performance
- The perfectly joined hollow stainless steel sleeve is precisely weighted with sand for a perfect balance.
- GS series shaped handle designed for comfort, grip and control.
- Steel Tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 ° -C58 °.
- Handwash only.
Produced by Yoshikin in Niigata, Japan, and designed by Komin Yamada, creator of the original Global knife series
Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
|Translate this page into:|
|Country of production||Japan|
|Materials and Finishes||8|