In stock: Only 3 left
Only 3 left
Create tasty circular flower-shaped ø50mm ravioli with these incredible Marcato molds!
The body of the molds is made of brass to ensure a clean cut of the sheet. The central disc, thanks to a spring mechanism in anodized aluminum, is designed to press the stuffing evenly and obtain a perfect semicircle.
The special finish is PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition), a process that deposits a thin metallic film on top of the chrome, thus ensuring a spectacular aesthetic effect and a surface hardening. The handles are made in solid wood, with a natural wax finish and laser engraving.
They have an ergonomic shape which makes the handle stable and easy to use. Product advantages:
- Circular cup flower shape ø50mm
- Solid walnut wood handle with natural wax finish and laser engraving
- Brass body for a perfect fit
- Central disc in anodized aluminum with spring mechanism
- Special PVD finish
- Easy to clean with a cloth
- Made in Italy
|Country of production||Italy|
|Brand||Made in Italy|