Fast charging charger and PowerBank, dual way, specifically designed for 21700 Nitecore "i Series" batteries.
* 18W dual way USB-C port with fast charging, available with Quick Charge, PD and other protocols.
* Automatic detection of connected USB devices when used as a power bank.
* Indicator lights inform the user about the percentage of remaining battery charge.
* Mechanical protection against reverse polarity.
* Multiple protections including over-charge, over-discharge, over-current protections and more.
* Body made of light weight and flame retardant plastic materials.
* Durable, corrosion and heat resistant EPDM rubber band.
* Compatible only with Nitecore "i-Series" batteries (e.g. NI-NL2150HPi) sold separately.
* Input: USB-C: 5V⎓2A / 9V⎓2A
* Output: Battery: 4.2V⎓4A (MAX)
* USB-C: 5V⎓2.4A / 9V⎓2A / 12V⎓1.5A
* Dimensions with battery inserted: 112.5 x 27.4 mm
* Weight without battery: 22g
* Battery compatibility: Nitecore NL2140i - NL2145i - NL2150i - NL2140HPi - NL2145HPi - NL2150HPi - NL2142LTHPi
Charging the Battery
When the battery is inserted, use the USB charging cable to connect an external power source to the F21i to begin the charging process. During the charging process, the blue indicators will flash to show the charge level. When the battery is fully charged, all 3 blue indicators will remain lit constantly.
Use as Power Bank
When the battery is inserted, use the USB charging cable to connect a USB device to the F21i to start the charging process. During the charging process, the blue indicators will stay on constantly to display the remaining battery level. The last blue indicator will start blinking when the remaining charge level is low. When the charge is almost exhausted, the F21i will automatically stop the charging process to protect the battery and inform users by turning off the blue indicators completely.
Fast Charging Mode
During the battery charging or charging process using it as a Power Bank, the white indicator lights up to indicate access to fast charging mode, if the connected external device is compatible with fast charging protocols. (It is normal that this process may occur with a delay of about 30 seconds).
|Country of production||China|