* Wide light, depth light and auxiliary red light with a maximum output of 2,000 lumens
* Uses 2x Luminus SST-40-W LEDs for both primary white lights
* The reflector uses a specially designed TIR optical lens for long-range illumination to provide a maximum range of 202 meters and a maximum beam intensity of 10,300cd
* The projector uses TrueVision technology for an ultra uniform beam pattern.
* Continuous light variation for both spotlight and projector (Patent No.: ZL201820778007.X)
* Highly efficient constant current circuit provides light output for up to 800 continuous hours.
* Intelligent lithium-ion battery charging circuit equipped with a USB-C charging port
* 180° tilt angle for different lighting needs
* A charge indicator under the "+" and "-" buttons indicates the remaining battery charge.
* Charge indicator can display battery voltage (±0.1V)
* Built-in ATR (Advanced Temperature Regulation) module (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
* Constructed of aircraft grade aluminum alloy
* Military grade HA III ultra durable anodized finish
* Waterproof as per IP68 standard (submersible up to 2 meters)
* Shock resistant up to 2 meters high
LED: 2x Luminus SST-40-W with 50,000 hour life cycle
Output: 13x digitally controlled light output and 3 signaling modes
Powers and duration spot light: 1 lumen (800h.) -> 50 lumens (28h.) -> 250 lumens (6h.) -> 950 lumens (2.30h.) -> 1800 lumens (30*min. - without taking into account automatic temperature control) -> 2000 lumens (Turbo)
Flood light powers and duration: 1 lumen (800h.) -> 45 lumens (28h.) -> 220 lumens (6h.) -> 850 lumens (2.30h.) -> 1400 lumens (30*min. - without taking into account automatic temperature control) -> Beacon -> S.O.S.
Powers and durations auxiliary red light: 3 lumens (110h.) -> 11 lumens (30h.) -> flashing at 11 lumens (160h.)
Range: up to 202mt.
Peak power: 10300 candles
Usable batteries: 1x 18650HP 3.6V (included in the package) or 2x CR123A 3.0/3.7V disposable or rechargeable
Flashlight dimensions: 91.5x34.75x26.5 mm.
Weight: 70g (without battery)
Lens: TIR type, in shockproof plastic material
Body: aeronautical aluminum
Finish: anodized, Type III
Strap: elastic, adjustable in diameter and height
Included Accessories: 1x Battery 18650 NL1835HP 3.6V and 3500mAh - USB charging cable - elastic front strap - front bracket
Integrated Charging System: through the integrated USB-C port - protected by an insulated cover - and using the USB cable provided as standard you can provide for charging the battery supplied, the operation is monitored by a special LED light located next to the buttons of selection light. The charging cable can be attached to any PC equipped with USB port or to any wall or cigarette lighter power supply equipped with USB port.
Notes: waterproof and submersible as per IP68 standard - 1750 lumens of power are achievable only by using a battery with a discharge power equal to or greater than 8A (insluded); using different batteries, the maximum power will be limited to 900 lumens.
ANSI/PLATO FL1-2019 standard certified power and duration tested with 1x 18650 HP 3500mAh
|Battery Type||18650 rechargeable, CR123 3.0V, RCR123 rechargeable|
|lumens output||da 1801 a 2100 lumens|
|type of light emitted||Spot, wide|
|Lighting Distance||from 201 to 300 mt.|
|Country of production||China|
|Materials and Finishes||8|