* Uses a Luminus SST-40-W LED with a maximum output power of 1,800 lumens.
* Maximum light intensity of 21,600cd and maximum range of 294 meters.
* Glass and dishes with anti-reflective, crystal coating and PDOT (Precision Digital Optics Technology) treatments.
* Powered by a high-capacity Li-ion 21700 battery and compatible with both 18650 and CR123 batteries to allow constant light up to 1,500 hours.
* Tactical Mode and Daily Mode functions
* Rear power button and metal side selection button control 5 different brightness levels and 3 special modes.
* STROBO mode constantly changes frequency randomly, to maximize disorientation effects.
* Integrated potentiometer, with indicator light to show the remaining battery charge (Patent No. ZL201220057767.4)
* The integrated potentiometer can also indicate the residual voltage of the inserted battery, with a minimum deviation of voltage (±0.1V)
* Integrated charging circuits via USB-C port
* Rechargeable lithium-ion NITECORE 21700 (NL2150 5,000 mAh) battery included
* Highly efficient electronic circuits that provide stable and continuous illumination
* Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
* Electronic protection against battery polarity reversal
* Optical lenses with anti-scratch cover on both sides
* Made of solid aeronautical aluminum alloy
* Rugged HAIII type anodization with military specification
* Submersible as per IP68 specifications (up to 2m depth for 30min)
* Resistant to impacts and falls up to a maximum of 1m. height
Led: 1x Luminus SST-40-W with a life cycle of 50,000 hours
Operating Modes: 5 light modes and 3 special modes, all electronically controlled
Powers and Times: 1800 Lumens (0.45h) -> 1050 Lumens (3.15h) -> 300 Lumens (7.15h) -> 50 Lumens (45h) -> 1 Lumens (1500h) -> Strobe -> Beacon -> S.O.S.
Peak power: 21600 candles
Maximum Lighting Distance: 294m
Lighting method: Rear button with "Momentary On" system for light signals
Light selection method: Front button under the head
Head: aeronautical aluminum
Body: aircraft aluminum
Finish: anodized, Type III
Lens: ultra-clear hardened glass with anti-reflection treatment
Batteries: (included): 1x 21700 3.6V NL2150 - also compatible with 1x 18650 Li-Ion 3.6/3.7V or 2x CR123 3.0/3.6/3.7V
Measurements: 14.1cm (L) - 2.54cm (D shaft) - 2.54cm (D head) - 2.72cm (D tang)
Weight: 75.5g. without batteries
Accessories: wrist strap, ABS belt sheath, spare o-ring, clip, 18650 battery adapter, USB charging cable,
Waterproof: as per IP68 standard, submersible to 2m depth for 30min.
Impact resistance: it resists falls from 1m height
Real power and duration, certified in laboratory by ANSI/PLATO FL1-2019 standard
|lumens output||da 1501 a 1800 lumens|
|type of light emitted||Spot|
|Lighting Distance||from 201 to 300 mt.|
|Country of production||China|
|Materials and Finishes||7,5|