The NITECORE MH25 V2 Next Generation 21700 Dual Fuel Long Range Flashlight is now available as the latest upgraded NITECORE classic model of the Multitask Hybrid series. The MH25 V2 uses a high performance LED to emit a maximum output of 1300 lumens and is equipped with a combined optical system with crystal coating and "Precision Digital Optics Technology" (PDOT) to provide a maximum range of 475 meters and a maximum intensity peak radius of 57,000 cd.
The metal side switch of the MH25 V2 provides better feedback for the user even with gloves and controls 4 brightness levels and 3 special modes. The tactical tail switch is always ready to enter tactical or HIGH level mode. The STROBE mode is made up of frequencies that change randomly to allow for strong dizzying effects.
An intelligent lithium-ion battery charging circuit with a USB charging port is integrated in the MH25 V2 - The charging time is approx. 3 hours 45 minutes, which allows you to recharge the flashlight more conveniently to avoid power outages. In addition, the charging port cap can provide excellent water, dust and shock resistance.
The 5,000 mAh lithium-ion battery gives the MH25 V2 a maximum range of 1,500 hours on ULTRALOW while it is compatible with 1 18650 battery or 2 CR123 / RCR123 batteries.
* Uses a Luminus SST-40-W LED with a maximum output power of 1,300 lumens
* Maximum light intensity of 57.000cd and maximum range of 475 meters
* Glasses and parables with anti-reflective, crystal coating and PDOT (Precision Digital Optics Technology) treatments
* Powered by a 18650 and CR123 battery to allow constant light up to 1,500 hours.
* Tactical Mode and Daily Mode functions
* The rear power button and the metal side selection button control 4 different brightness levels and 3 special modes
* STROBE mode constantly changes frequency randomly, to maximize disorientation effects.
* Integrated potentiometer, with indicator light to indicate the remaining battery charge (Patent N ° ZL201220057767.4)
* The integrated potentiometer can also indicate the residual voltage of the inserted battery, with a minimum voltage deviation (± 0.1V)
* Charging ICs via USB-C port
* NITECORE 21700 (NL2150 5,000 mAh) rechargeable lithium-ion battery included
* Highly efficient electronic circuits that provide stable and continuous lighting
* ATR technology (Advanced Temperature Regulation) for temperature regulation (Patent N ° ZL201510534543.6)
* Electronic protection against battery polarity inversion
* Optical lenses with anti-scratch cover on both sides
* Constructed from solid aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
* Rugged HAIII type military specification anodizing
* Submersible as per IP68 specifications (up to 2m depth for 30min)
* Resistant to impacts and falls up to a maximum of 1m. in height
Led: 1x High performance LED with a life cycle of 50,000 hours
Operating Modes: 4 light modes and 3 special modes, all electronically adjusted
Powers and Durations: 1300 Lumens (3h) -> 300 Lumens (8,5h) -> 50 Lumens (50h) -> 1 Lumens (1500h) -> Strobo -> Beacon -> S.O.S.
Peak power: 57000 candles
Maximum illumination distance: 475m.
Ignition method: Rear button with "Momentary On" system for light signals
Light selection method: Front button placed under the head
Head: aircraft aluminum
Body: aircraft aluminum
Finish: anodized, Type III
Lens: ultra clear hardened glass with anti-reflective treatment
Batteries: (included): 1x 18650 Li-Ion 3.6 / 3.7V or 2x CR123 3.0 / 3.6 / 3.7V (not included)
Measurements: 15.7cm (L) - 2.54cm (D stem) - 4.0cm (D head) - 2.72cm (D tang)
Weight: 137g. without batteries
Accessories: wrist strap, ABS belt sheath, spare o-ring, clip, adapter for 18650 batteries, USB charging cable,
Water resistance: as per IP68 standard, submersible up to 2m. depth for 30min.
Impact resistance: withstands drops from 1m in height
|Battery Type||18650 rechargeable, CR123 3.0V, RCR123 rechargeable|
|lumens output||da 1201 a 1500 lumens|
|type of light emitted||Spot|
|Lighting Distance||from 401 to 500mt.|
|Country of production||China|
|Materials and Finishes||7,5|