Tactical/military use - High light output - Very compact size - Convenience of integrated charging system - Wide beam light - Convenience and immediacy of light selection controls. With Strobe Ready technology, simply press and hold the secondary (Mode) button to activate strobe mode at any time.
* Nitecore Italy Warranty: Torch guaranteed 5 years - Battery guaranteed 12 months.
* Integrated charging system for Li-ion batteries via Micro-USB-C port on the head.
* Rechargeable NITECORE 21700 battery (NL2150i, 5,000mAh) included in the package.
* Uses 4 CREE XP-L2 V6 LEDs with a maximum output of 4,000 lumens
* Wide-range light with a central brightness of 12200cd. and a maximum range of 221 meters.
* Glasses and parabolas with anti-reflection treatments, crystal coating and with PDOT (Precision Digital Optics Technology).
* Frontal tungsten carbide glass breaker
* Integrated potentiometer with indicator light showing the remaining battery charge and voltage remaining.
* Constructed of solid aircraft aluminum alloy with military specification anodizing
* Waterproof and submersible IP68 (up to 2m depth for 30min)
* Resistant to impacts and falls up to a maximum of 1m. height
Power and duration certified in laboratory by ANSI/NEMA FL1 standard using 1x 21700i 3.7V 5000mAh - under different conditions of use or using different batteries, data may vary
LEDs: 4 CREE XP-L2 V6 LEDs with a 50,000 hour life cycle
Operating Modes: 6, electronically controlled + Strobe
Powers and Times: 4000 lumens (30min.) -> 1700 Lumens (2h) -> 850 Lumens (2.30h.) -> 300 Lumens (7.15h) -> 50 Lumens (38h) -> 2 Lumens (350h) -> Strobe
Peak power: 12200 candles
Maximum Lighting Distance: 221m
Lighting method: Rear button with "Momentary On" system for light signals and Rear "Mode" button for immediate access to the strobe function, which remains active as long as the button is held down
Light selection method: With the flashlight on, by pressing the rear "Mode" button
Head: Aeronautical aluminum
Body: aircraft aluminum
Finish: Anodized, Type III
Lens: Ultra-clear hardened glass with anti-glare treatment
Batteries: works only with a rechargeable battery 21700 Nitecore "i series" (NL2150i, 5,000mAh - included in the package). If necessary it can also work with 2x CR123 3.0V but stopping at 1060 lumens of power
Measurements: 14.1cm (L) - 2.54cm (D shaft) - 3.18cm (D head)
Weight: 116g. excluding batteries
Accessories: wrist strap, NTH20 tactical polymer sheath, spare o-ring, clip, spare rubber back button
Waterproof: as per IPX-8 standard, submersible up to 2m depth for 30min.
Scabbard: thermoplastic, rigid, belt-mounted
Impact resistance: resists falls from 1.5m height
|Battery Type||21700, CR123 3.0V, RCR123 rechargeable|
|lumens output||da 3501 a 4000 lumens|
|type of light emitted||wide|
|Lighting Distance||from 201 to 300 mt.|
|Country of production||China|
|Materials and Finishes||7,5|