Pintinox - Set snails - 6-seater plate with stainless steel spring and fork
Escargot à la Bourguignonne is a unique delicacy. Stuffed with butter, flavored with broth and cooked in the oven, it is a pleasure for the eyes and the palate, to serve them in a hot dish.
What to do to eat the escargot correctly
1. The escargot must be served on the plate
2. Use the snail tongs and the long, thin forks to pull the meat out
3. Take the tongs with your left hand
4. Use the tongs to grasp and hold the shell on the plate
5. Use your forks with your right hand and sink the teeth down against the edge
6. Pull the meat out
7. Eat it in one bite.
3-piece set with plate, fork, snail tongs.
Plate for 6 snails Ø 17,5 cm Fork - 12 cm long
Clamp - 15,5 cm long.
Suitable for dishwasher and oven.
|Country of production||Italy|