Pots and Pans
- In 1896 a man named Joseph Lodge decided to open a cast-iron foundry in the small town of South Pittsburg, Tennessee.The Lodge family company has grown, refining and innovating its products to the best, remaining the only foundry for the production of cast iron cookware currently operating in the United States.In 122 years of history, Lodge has always been committed to keeping the commitment to quality and dedication to the American workforce intact with the aim of providing cast iron pans with excellent characteristics suitable for domestic, professional and kitchen use. open air.The patented Heat Treated Lodge line is traditional cast iron subjected to a high temperature heat treatment which, acting on the molecular structure of the iron, makes it anti-rust and washable even in the dishwasher. Cast iron is a durable material that lasts over time, but requires special care and storage as it is easily subject to rust and non-stick.This is why all Lodge products are pre-conditioned and ready for use.Round cast-iron frying pan. patented to inhibit rust. Ideal for both the kitchen housewife who for the professional kitchen. It resists very high temperatures and maintains the heat. Made in the USA. • Material: preconditioned Heat Treated cast iron • Compatible with induction cookers • Suitable for oven, stove, grill and fire • Weight: 1,.89 kgSize:34,9 x 22,86 Ø x 4,75 cmLDGL6SK3$30.41Only 1 leftOnly 1 left
- Pavoni - Drilled raw aluminum baking tray 60x40x2 cm. PIES PROJECTPavoni and Gianluca Frame feature the innovative PROJECT PIES, a new way of conceiving the tart. TART BECOME THE WORK OF ART. From an idea in 2007 by Fabrice David, Pavoni and Gianluca master frame have been able to develop a system to easily realize the impeccable tart on the palate and the eye. The innovative idea was born to create a mix of equipment they can afford to get the tarts from the perfect finish. flagship product of this system. The presence of micro-holes allows to support the edges of the cake avoiding the collapse of the edges in cooking and optimum browning of funds.Drilled raw aluminum pan in 40x30x2 cm. With micro holes on the pan it allows for better heat distribution and cooking and optimum product yieldJF04030$16.50Only 1 leftOnly 1 left
- Only a small amount of this ethanol based lighter gel is required to get your LotusGrill going.5238GEL$6.00Only 13 leftOnly 13 left
- Featuring all the benefits of the original Lotus Grill, the new Stainless Steel Lotus MiniGrill Barbecue and Camping Stove is smaller, lighter and has a grill plate that converts it into a versatile camping stove. Measuring 24 cm in diameter and 22.5 cm high, the Lotus MiniGrill is compact, weighing in at just 2kg - making it the ultimate travel companion. Undoubtedly, its best feature is speed as it's ready to cook in just 3 to 4 minutes from lighting. The patented 'bellows' system features a fan that blows air directly onto the charcoal to create rapid high heat - up to 350 degrees Celsius, and your desired cooking temperature, much faster. It can also boil 1.5 litres of water in just a couple of minutes. German in design and engineering, Lotus Grill use 90% less charcoal. You can cook or BBQ for 1 hour with just 180g of charcoal. The built in battery operated fan rids nasty fumes and smoke, yet you still get that delicious BBQ flavour as natural hardwood charcoal emits these flavours through invisible safe gases and you don't ingest carcinogens or other harmful chemicals present in traditional Barbecue smoke. The Lotus Minigrill promotes healthy eating as excess fat and oil drips off the food into the removable catch tray instead of back into your food and no need to add oil as the grill reduces food sticking to it. The Lotus MiniGrill is designed with safety in mind; the temperature is controlled by adjusting the battery operated fan and the double walled construction ensures that the outer frame and base never get hot - making it safe for use around children. Whether you're at home, the beach, camping or on a boat, the Lotus MiniGrill provides a versatile, quick and easy way to BBQ. When you're done, you can dismantle and be packed up in minutes with its coal extinguish process. It also comes with a handy travel bag. Features and Benefits: Ultra light, compact and versatile Lotus MiniGrill in Stainless Steel. Unique, patented 'bellows' system that creates rapid high heat in just 3 to 4 minutes from lighting. Can boil 1.5 litres of water in minutes. Grill plate easily converts into a handy camping stove. Temperature controlled by battery operated fan. Double walled construction ensure it's safe for use around children. Promotes healthier eating by catching fat and oil underneath in the catch tray. Great for home use, camping, boating...just about anywhere! Dishwasher safe. Dimensions: Diameter 24 cm Height 22.5 cm. Weight: 2 kg. Travel bag included.5238MINI$99.92Only 1 leftOnly 1 left
- Pepita chefPepita Chef made of porcelain is a new kitchen tool for cooking skewers of meat, fish and vegetables rapidly and genuinely. It is also perfect for backing the chicken in your own oven without the addition of fats. It can be used to serve various appetizers, snacks and starters straight on your table. It is also excellent for displaying colorful fruit skewers. It is a practical and elegant product, suitable for home, bars, restaurants and also catering and party services.8015CHEF$13.04Only 3 leftOnly 3 left
- Pentola cuoci-cozze gsw smaltata per ca. 1kg di cozze il coperchio serve sia per tenere in caldo, sia per raccogliere le conchiglie in tavola lavabile in lavastoviglie per tutte le fonti di calore, anche induzione Ø 18cmPreparazione:Le cozze sono un gustoso frutto di mare cucinabile in diversi modi: al vapore, in acqua bollente, alla griglia, al forno, etc. Sono ottime mangiate da sole, magari accompagnate dalle patatine fritte o dal pane tostato, oppure incorporate in un piatto di pesce. Per ottenere una buona impepata, infatti, le cozze vanno semplicemente messe in pentola e coperte. Ci penserà' il vapore che svilupperanno, proprio perché coperte, portarle al giusto grado di cottura. Una volta pulite, queste si mettono in una casseruola capiente a bordo alto, insieme a qualche cucchiaio di olio extra ed a un due - tre spicchi d'aglio schiacciati. La pentola va poi coperta e passata su fuoco vivace. Durante la cottura, le cozze vanno mescolate in un modo particolare: bisogna prendere la pentola per i manici e, tenendone il coperchio, bisogna scuoterla dal basso verso l'alto. In capo a pochi minuti - giusto il tempo di fare aprire le cozze - l'impepata è pronta. Va servita immediatamente, dopo averla spolverata di ABBONDANTISSIMO pepe nero macinato al momento. Si può, volendo, accompagnarle con spicchi di limone e fettone di pane casareccio tostato. Buon appetito.!8217$13.90Only 1 leftOnly 1 left
- Spanish OmeletteMicrowave your potato omelette Is it possible to make a potato omelette in the microwave? Yes, it is not only possible, it is healthy and delicious. The Spanish Omelette allows you to cook an omelette without oil in just 15 minutes. The result is a healthier potato omelette, with a recipe that can be reproduced by any level of cook.Get inspiredWith or without onion?, This is and always will be the great Spanish omelette debate. This issue has been debated at length by top chefs and at family gatherings and we hope to shed some light on the subject. Onions are flavour enhancers and they also make omelettes juicier, however they are not to everyone’s taste. Omelettes, like most things, to suit your taste, although if you ask my opinion, in my house they almost always with onion.LearnThe origin of the potato omelette is not clear and is ascribed to various inventors. The most widespread theory attributes its origin to a 19th century Navarran chef. However, there are credible new theories that indicate that as far back as the 16th century, humble communities in the Netherlands and Spain began to use it as a survival food. In the 19th century, it was popularized as refined cuisine, taking on the name of Spanish omelette.8111$19.90Only 2 leftOnly 2 left
- LÉKUÉ - Pasta CookerMicrowave your pasta Although cooking pasta does not require great culinary skills, it is a time consuming process that involves the subsequent cleaning of pots, the kitchen... Using the Pasta Cooker reduces cooking time, and using the microwave cuts down on the time you spend cleaning the kitchen. Make it quickly and easily, you won’t be sorry.9877$20.42Only 3 leftOnly 3 left
- LÉKUÉ - Deep Steam Case 1-2PIt will revolutionize your idea of cooking. Think about making soups, stews and casseroles in the microwave in 10 minutes. Sounds good, doesn’t it? It as at your fingertips with Ogya, which can be used both in the oven and in the microwave.4759B$18.24Only 1 leftOnly 1 left
Giannini - Set of 6 steel lids mod. BRIDGE with support - Kitchen accessory
Set of 6 Bridge lids by Giannini from the size of diameter 14 cm. to the size of diameter 28 cm. in steel with a special handle. Thanks to the special bridge-shaped handle, the lids stack perfectly with the other lids in the collection for a maximum size of 6.6 cm.
The lid holder can also be used as a ladle holder and is included with the purchase of the set.4576CSpecial Price $75.77 Regular Price $94.70Only 1 leftOnly 1 left
- LÉKUÉ - Stretch Top Ø26CmPreserving food is easy with the stretch top. The stretch top adapts to containers of different sizes, creating a vacuum that keeps food fresh longer.4576-3$13.90Only 2 leftOnly 2 left
- When cooking for crowds why not serve a hearty MAMMA MIA LASAGNA in a gorgeous Staub roasting pan? The heavy cast iron keeps the food hot and doubles as a rustically elegant oven to table serving vessel.Staub cookware, a long-time favorite of professional chefs, boasts a signature black matte enamel interior that provides superior searing and caramelization capabilities with the benefit of easy clean up. The gorgeous finish is extremely durable and chip resistant.The self-basting system of the lid of the Staub round cocottes is designed to create a rainfall-like effect to maintain moisture and continuously and evenly baste the food inside the vessel.Since 1974, Staub has combined traditional craftsmanship with state-of-the-art technology to produce a professional line of cast iron cookware that creates superior results in home and restaurant kitchens.For over 2000 years, cast iron cooking pots been valued for their durability and their heat retention capacity. A strong carbon-containing iron alloy, cast iron remains one of the best materials for retaining heat, releasing it again slowly and distributing it evenly.Cast iron also keeps things cold. Freezing cast iron before serving helps to keep cold plates cold for a longer period of time.Care Dishwasher and oven safe to 500 degrees F. Hand washing with mild detergent followed by thorough drying prolongs the beauty of the product.MADE IN FRANCELarge Roasting Pan. 30 X 20 cm.Care Dishwasher and oven safe to 500 degrees F. Hand washing with mild detergent followed by thorough drying prolongs the beauty of the product.4952L$116.43Only 1 leftOnly 1 left
- The Staub Cast Iron Rectangular Griddle Pan comes from their exceptional cast iron cookware collection which was designed to compliment their iconic range of cocottes. Staub have been making cast iron cookware used by internationally renowned chefs for decades. They have enhanced the natural, heat retaining qualities of cast iron, meaning heat is distributed efficiently, evenly and gradually so flavours and aromas are retained. The black matte enamel on the interior is perfect for searing, grilling, and roasting. This incredible cast iron griddle pan is also extremely heavy duty, will not warp or rust, and can be used on most heat surfaces. The addition of a silicone handle provides an extra secure and supportive grip. As well as providing a stunning performance, the pan also looks great in the kitchen. Used by professionals worldwide but just as suitable for home cooks.4953S$94.70Only 1 leftOnly 1 left
Casseruola alta diametro cm 24 CON COPRCHIO in vetro
Titan Plus, la prima, la classica serie di padelle Woll è ancora oggi la migliore tra le serie di padelle in ghisa d'alluminio presenti sul mercato.
Il fondo extra-spesso da 10 mm. assorbe calore in maniera ottimale e la diffonde uniformemente durante la cottura, assicurando risultati perfetti.
La sigillatura extra resistente brevettata rende la padella estremamente resistente ai tagli ed alle abrasioni e garantisce eccellenti proprietà antiaderenti.
Grazie alla varietà di manici, una padella Titan Plus è versatile e può essere impiegata anche per la cottura nel forno (fino a 250 gradi).
Caratteristiche del prodotto.
Fissaggio del manico sicuro.
Bordo rinforzato.5216$104.26Out of stock