- Digital fridge-freezer thermometer
Is your fridge working properly? Is the freezer set to the correct temperature? This useful thermometer shows you at a glance, whether vegetables, cheese, meat and other food are properly cooled. So food getting spoiled prematurely becomes a thing of the past. A freezer or fridge symbol will be shown on the display depending on the temperature.
The stored highest and lowest temperatures are permanently displayed. This makes it easy to determine if the refrigerator door has been open for a long time or if a power cut has interrupted cooling. The thermometer has a fold-out stand. With the self-adhesive frame, you can attach the thermometer on a variety of surfaces, even behind the glass in the vegetable compartment or the refrigerated display case.
The thermometer is EN 13485 compliant and ideally suited for professional use in industry, commerce, trade and laboratory.
Indication of temperature with corresponding fridge-freezer symbol Highest and lowest temperatures
With stand and frame for mounting on surfaces or behind glass (display fridge, vegetable drawer)
Compliant with EN13485
Registered TFA design.
Fridge-freezer thermometer, battery, instruction manual
Measuring range temperature indoor -30...+50°C (-22...+122°F)
Material Plastic Assembling
To be hung or free-standing
Battery Batteries 1 x CR2032.
Batteries included Yes Dimensions (L) 91 x (B) 15 (35) x (H) 72 mm
Weight 36 g.TFA30.1042€15.57
- Infrared fever thermometer BODYTEMP 478 Highlights: Non-contact measurement of body or surface temperature Quick measuring time of < 0.5 seconds For quick measurement of the body temperature also of many persons Alarm with acoustic signal MemoryBODYTEMP478Special Price €94.06 Regular Price €110.66
- TFA - Infrared Thermometer SCANTEMP 450 Highlights: Contact-free measuring of surface temperature Wide temperature measuring range from -60°C to +500°C Circular laser sighting shows exact spot HOLD/MAX/ MIN /DIF /AVG/LOCK function Compliant with HACCP, for professional use Function For contact-free measuring of surface temperature With circular laser sighting (shows the exact spot size area) Measuring time: 1 second Display of current, highest and lowest temperature LOCK/DIF/AVG function Alarm with free adjustable temperature values (upper/lower limit) Backlight Accuracy ±2 % or ±2°C Ratio of measuring distance/spot size 12:1 Connection for thermocouple sensor (type k, measuring range -64...+1370 °C, accuracy ± 1% or ± 1°C) Belt bag included TFA Quality mark: HACCP conform Product information for download: Technical data Delivery contents Infrared thermometer, belt bag, batteries, instruction manual Measuring range temperature -60...+500°C ( - 76°...+932°F) Material Plastic Power consumption Batteries Batteries included Yes Batteries 2 x AAA 1.5 V Dimensions (L) 42 x (B) 82 x (H) 182 mm Weight 164 g.TFA450€110.66
Sous-Vide Cooker SOUSMATIC
Highlights: For the perfect cooking of meat, fish and vegetables
Everything is juicy, tender and with guaranteed success
Cooking time programming & automatic switch-off
High accuracy and temperature stability
To be attached to standard household containers
Product specification Cook like the professional chefs.
Bring sous-vide cooking method from the top-class gastronomy into your kitchen!
Celebrity chefs worldwide rely on this gentle cooking method to get the perfect flavours and aromas.
The ingredients are previously sealed with herbs and spices in a vacuum bag and cooked in a low temperature water bath, typically 45 to 85 degrees.
So no liquid escapes, everything becomes juicy, tender and perfectly cooked with 100% guarantee of success.
The SOUSMATIC sous-vide cooker impresses with its easy handling: the device can be attached to most household pots and containers, it can be programmed automatically and it’s quick and easy to clean after use and thanks to its compact design, it can be stored away without taking too much space.
Technical data Delivery contents Sous-vide cooker, power cable, instruction manual Measuring range Working range: 40 ... 90 ° C, heat output: 1000 W, capacity: water volume up to 25 L
Measuring range temperature T: 40…95°C
Material Plastic, stainless steel
Weight 1563 gSOUSMATIC€146.72
- TFA - Digital Sous-Vide Thermometer Highlights: To measure the core temperature during sous vide cooking With extra-thin probe and foam strip To keep the vacuum in the cooking bag Stainless steel prob e with 1 m silicone cable High precision Function To measure the core temperature of food during sous-vide cooking Thermocouple measuring device with stainless steel probe 130 mm (type K) with approx. 1 m silicone cable Extra-thin probe (1.5 mm) Foam tape to keep the vacuum in the cooking bag Display unit protected against water jets IP 65 Automatic switch off Precision +-0,8°C (at 20…80°C), otherwise +/- 1,5 °C With magnetic back, 2m foam strip included.5268TFA€96.72
Steba - Vacuum Sealer VK 3
– Provides protection from freezer burn
– Food remains fresh for much longer
– Colour, shape and flavour are retained
– Suitable for (STEBA) sous-vide cookers
-0.6 bar Evacuation speed: 9 ltr/min
Automatic evacuation and sealing
Extra sealing function
Stop button for interrupting
For film and bags up to 28 cm wide and any length Incl.
5 film bags
Power : 100 W (230 V ~)
Weight : 0.8 kg Dim. (H/W/D) : 5.5 x 39.5 x 8 cm
Housing : White
Article-No. : 05.23.00
EAN-Code : 40118333027937619E€72.95
- Steba - Soup - & Smoothie - Maker The company Steba was founded in 1919 in the center of the city Bamberg, Bavaria. The family-run business is led in the third generation and has relocated its headquarter and all manufacturing plants to Strullendorf, regency of Bamberg, in 1972. Well-known companies out of the small domestic appliances sector have and still let develop and produce appliances at Steba. With about 80 employees, Steba produces appliances “Made in Germany” such as Contact Grills, Raclettes and Grill- & Bake-Ovens at its production site in Strullendorf. The youth is integrated in everyday-work at Steba as well – currently 5 % of the workforce are apprentices in the fields of tooling and office-management. Product description Soup-maker for the preparation of soups, sauces, puree or cold smoothies, frappe & Gazpacho Temperature restistant glass jar with 1,75 ltr volume (1,4 ltr for hot ingredients) 4 speeds (up to 19.000 rpm) 3 cooking functions (cook, cook + mix, keep warm) Pulse function 6-wing stainless steel knife, removable for cleaning Nonstick coated cooking plate 35 min timer LED display Lid with refill opening Non-slip rubber feet Small measuring cup in the lid Safety micro-switch Dishwasher safe removable parts Self-clean function Smoothie Cook Cook + Mix Warming Technical specifications Power : 1200 W (230 V ~) Weight : 4.8 kg Dimensions (H/W/D) : 48 x 25 x 21 cm Housing : Black7619Special Price €146.80 Regular Price €163.11