- In Third Age of Middle-earth, Thorin Oakenshield and his Company of Dwarves came upon a troll lair in Rhûdaur. Thorin found an ancient Elven sword named Orcrist, forged by the high Elves of the West. Adorning the pommel is an emblem of the heraldry of Ecthelion of the Fountain. The hilt is shaped from the tooth of a dragon. This authentically detailed replica is a reproduction of the filming prop built by Weta Workshop of New Zealand and used in the movie, THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY. United Cutlery, industry leader in fine movie reproductions, has meticulously recreated the prop using only the finest grade materials and craftsmanship. Close attention to detail was a top priority. The sword is 38 3/4” long and features a 25 7/8" stainless steel blade with an etched runic inscription. The hilt is crafted with solid metal parts, simulated gemstones and an acrylic resin grip. It is presented with a wood wall display and includes a certificate of authenticity.10469$297.32Out of stock
Inspired by the pen of the American comic artist Joe Madureira, come to life War and trusty sword Divoracaos, players in the game for XBOX360, PS3 and PC Darksiders, THQ.
This impressive replica limited edition, almost one meter long and 20, is perfect in every detail and is accompanied by certificates of authenticity and official licenses. The sword, weighing almost 7kg, is entirely made of polyvinyl resin hand-painted, with metal and leather grip. Included in the package also a handy Low wall to expose the sword in all its majestic grandeur.
Blade: polyvinyl resin handpainted
Blade length: 118.1cm
Blade width: 16.5cm
Blade thickness: 6.4cm
Weight: about 7kg8998$288.55Out of stock
- Autentica riproduzione della spada ufficiale tratta dal film "Prince of Persia" e prodotta dalla United Cutlery su licenza Disney.
Realizzata in scala 1:1
- Lama in acciaio inox 420 non affilata di cm 62
- Lunghezza totale cm 78 - Impugnatura in legno con finitura in metallo
- Guardia e pomolo in metallo
- Supporto in legno
- Peso: 1686 gr.8992$171.02Out of stock
Sting - Sword of Bilbo Baggins - The Hobbit Version
In the Third Age of Middle-earth, the Hobbit Bilbo Baggins was unexpectedly swept into an epic quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor, which was long ago conquered by the dragon Smaug. Approached out of the blue by the wizard Gandalf the Grey, Bilbo found himself joining a company of thirteen dwarves led by the legendary warrior, Thorin Oakenshield.
In this harrowing journey Bilbo and his Company of Dwarves came upon a troll lair in Rhûdaur. There they found two Elven swords, Glamdring, and Orcrist, and a knife. Bilbo claimed the knife for himself, and it was more of a sword to someone of his stature. He wielded the sword through most of the quest, famously using it against the Giant Spiders of Mirkwood to save the Company of Dwarves. After Bilbo had slain his first spider he declared, "I will give you a name, and I shall call you Sting."
This authentically detailed replica is a reproduction of the actual filming prop built by Weta Workshop of New Zealand and used in the motion picture, THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY. United Cutlery, industry leader in fine movie reproductions, has meticulously recreated the prop using only the finest grade materials and craftsmanship. Close attention to detail was a top priority. The Sting sword is 22 1/4" overall, featuring a stainless steel blade and, solid metal hilt parts, and an intricately detailed vine adorning the grip. It is presented with a wood wall display featuring graphic motifs from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, and includes a certificate of authenticity.
UC2892 Sting - Sword of Bilbo Baggins
Includes a parchment certificate of authenticity.
Overall Length: 22-1/4"
Blade Length: 15-3/8"
Blade Material: AUS-6 Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Solid Metal Guard and Pommel
Display: Wood with Wood Grain Finish and Silk Screen GraphicUC2892$219.26Out of stock
La saga Sword of the Ancients di Kit Rae continua con la spada Vorthelok.
La lama, non affilata, realizzata in acciaio inox 420 ha una lunghezza di 80cm e la spada ha una lunghezza totale di 115cm. ed un peso di 2880g.
L'impugnatura in corda nera è lunga 12.5cm, guardia e pomolo sono in acciaio inox.
La spada è accompagnata da un poster autografato e da certificati di garanzia ed autenticità United Cutlery.8061$245.57Out of stock