The Guided Sharpening System is our complete bench sharpening and honing system. It was created with both beginners and master sharpeners in mind and can be used to sharpen all knives in your possession.
The innovative Pivot-Response system follows the curvature of the blade during sharpening to give you an accurate edge along the entire length of the blade. You don't need to acquire skill with this tool because the skill is already built into the tool, making sharpening fun and easy to learn thanks to the 17° and 20° angle guides. The Guided Sharpening System with Angle Guides can be used separately and carried with you in the field, so you can keep sharpening away from the workbench.
Use the Guided Sharpening System to perfectly sharpen your pocket, hunting and kitchen knives as well as serrated blades, fish hooks and a variety of tools quickly and easily.
- Sturdy plastic and stainless steel construction
- Coarse diamond stone with grit #320 and guided angle of 17° or 20°
- Fine diamond stone with grit #600 and guided angle of 17° or 20°
- 3-position ceramic sharpener (roughing, polishing and fish hooks) with 20° guided angle
- Small ceramic sharpener for serrated blades
|Country of production||China|