- Adhoc - Mortar Crush Suitable for crushing, grinding and crushing of herbs and spices. Cast iron / acacia wood D: 13 cm, H: 7.5 cm Pestle: D: 4.2 cm, H: 12.5 cm Design: AdHoc Design Team Handle of the pestle made of acacia wood, pleasantly in the hand Friction surfaces of cast iron for reliable crushing For crushing, grinding and crushing5347AD$41.83
- Kyocera CM-50-CF Multi-purpose ceramic mill: Mills are essential to grind herbs and spices and to keep them protected. Kyocera offers ceramic kitchen tools to save time and as a complement for Kyocera ceramic kitchen knives. They have an ultra-sharp ceramic blade that lets the flavors remain fresh. The knife is germ-resistant and rust-proof. This gadget can be washed in the dishwasher. Kyocera CM-50-CF Multi-purpose ceramic mill: Kyocera knives are ceramic Japanese kitchen knives. The blade is sharp and made of zirconia ceramics. It is also flexible but extremely hard and offers a high corrosion resistance. Knives are ultra-light and have an ergonomic handle. This design allows precise cuts. Kyocera is the best brand of ceramic knives from Japan. The knives do not contain metal ions that brown foods or transfer a metallic taste or smell so the food will remain fresh. In addition, the blade will never rust and is impervious to acids. Ceramic advantages: Sharpness: the ceramic blade will retain its original sharpness up to 15 times longer than steel blades. Purity: ceramic is rust-proof, impervious to acids and oils, will never brown foods and no metallic taste or smell. It is a healthy and pure alternative. Lightweight: ease of use due to the light weight (half the weight of steel-based knives). Ergonomic and well-balanced handles. Easy to Clean: ceramic does not absorb any food smell or taste, so it allows a quick rinse and wipe with a kitchen towel. The perfect complement to your cutlery For slicing vegetables, fruits and boneless meats, a Kyocera advanced ceramic knife is the best. Ceramic's superior edge retention, chemical purity and lightweight make it ideal for straight slicing. However, ceramic knives do not replace your other cutlery. Steel knives can carving, prying, boning, cutting frozen foods, and slicing cheese.CM-50$66.09
- Zassenhaus - spice grater Spice grater by Zassenhaus with special floor ribbing and storage compartment made of durable cast iron, for grinding and grinding of spices and dry and fresh herbs Size: Ø 8 x H 9 cm Weight: 1 kg Material: cast iron / beech wood5347P$27.48
- Gefu - Lorenzo - Millstone coffee - kitchen The grinder of Lorenzo Gefu will be able to satisfy your desire for a load of freshly ground coffee aroma. This grinder is made of stainless steel of high quality and black plastic is operated by hand, so as to be used wherever and however it is not necessary to consume the electrical energy. Thus even on holiday at a campsite not have to give up fresh flavor of your freshly ground coffee. The crank of large dimensions provides a good grip to the hand during use and is able to exploit the force used without there being excessively tired to bring to an end the grinding of coffee beans. You can set 11 levels the degree of grinding coffee directly on the junction between the grinder and handle, coarser for French press, the average American coffee and the finest espresso. In this way you can always prepare a coffee that will release all its aroma. The ceramic grinder the size extra large will always give excellent results regardless of the type of grinding you choose. It will be needed very few gestures to obtain ground coffee to prepare up to 4 cups of coffee. Ceramic is also odorless and tasteless. The ground coffee obtained will fall in clear plastic container having a graduated scale, which allows you to get more prominently his level. The support also provides the necessary stability during the grinding. To use completed is recommended to wash by hand all the components of the grinder. Article Details: Dimensions: 18 x 10 x 24 cm Warranty: 5 years Capacity: 4 cups Adjustable ceramic grinder with 11 levels of grinding, graduated scale for measuring the degree of grinding5347G$53.24
- KYOCERA Ceramic Slim Coffee Grinder NEW !!! KYOCERA Slim Ceramic Coffee Grinder, Ceramic Mill for one or two cups of coffeeNEW !!! KYOCERA Slim Coffee Grinder - Ceramic Mill for one or two cups of coffee Perfect coffe grinder for one or two cups of coffee. A two-piece cover for easy filling. No need to remove the handle Full washable parts The anti-slip silicone base helps to ensure stable grinding. Height : 193 mm Diameter : 82 mmCM-40$60.38
- Zassenhaus - Coffee Mill Montevideo Zassenhaus - Coffee mill "Montevideo" He gets late risers out of bed and makes good mood. Freshly ground coffee spread within seconds his scent. And it tastes good unique because it has a lot more flavor than some time pre-ground beans. With a high quality coffee grinder you are well on the way to full enjoyment. The lap-grinder Montevideo of Zassenhaus is particularly suitable if you want to grind large amounts of coffee fresh. Even the grinder made of extra hard, special forged steel adapts to your needs. And when the mill is made of beautiful beech wood is not in operation, they spread in your kitchen nostalgic charm. Material/Color: melange Dimension: 18,5 x 10 x 10 cm capacity bean container: 50g Zassenhaus - Committed a traditional brand Enjoyment and quality of life are more related to kitchen and cooking than everything else. This includes the preparation, too. The aroma of fresh hand ground coffee, fresh peppercorns or spicy pepper remember of the past. Zassenhaus stands in this context all times with its coffee and spice mills. Passion and craftsmanship draw the Zassenhaus products, which impress with creative beauty, technical precision and innovation as well as sturdiness and stand for timeless elegance and aesthetics. Spices and coffee unfold through the processing of the various products of the Zassenhaus mill collection perfect their flavors.4947P$140.72
- Zassenhaus - Macinino per caffè " Lima".
La macinatura è un momento importante nella preparazione dell'Espresso: deve essere fatta poco prima e in modo corretto. Macinacaffè " Lima" possiede tutte le qualità per soddisfare tale esigenza.
Macinacaffè della Ditta tedesca Zassenhaus (dal 1856), con garanzia della macina 10 anni.
Realizzato in acrilico trasparente e in acciaio inox, il macinacaffè ha un'altezza di 31cm ed un diametro di 7cm e permette di poter selezionare a proprio piacimento la grammatura della macinatura, rendendo il caffè più o meno fine in base alle vostre esigenze personali.5347CSpecial Price $44.11 Regular Price $55.15