Work Sharp - WSBCHPAJ-ELT - 15°/ 30° Precision Adjust Knife Sharpener Elite with Diamond and Ceramic - Manual Sharpener
Based on the best-selling Precision Adjust knife sharpener, the Precision Adjust ELITE is an angle-adjustable knife sharpening system with seven abrasive grits that offers precision and repeatability for sharpening enthusiasts who want the best in hand sharpening.
Sharpening angles can be adjusted from 15° to 30° in 1° increments to suit a wide range of kitchen, outdoor and EDC knives. Supplied with diamond grit plates and a fine ceramic for repairing, sharpening and polishing to an incredibly sharp edge. Then the leather quill refines and polishes the edge for even more extraordinary results. The included ceramic rod sharpens serrations.
Innovative V-Block clamp design locks the knife quickly and securely during sharpening. Tri-Brasive® case and holder keep abrasives and sharpener neat and ready to use wherever your adventure takes you.
From repair work to reprofiling your favorite EDC to mirror polishing any blade, this sharpener offers the ultimate in performance.
- It includes the Precision Adjust sharpener and upgrade kit in one package.
- Sharpener with rod and clamp designed for ease and safety.
- 15° to 30° angle guides
- Includes 220, 320, 400, 600, and 800 grit diamond plates, ceramic plates, leather clamp, and ceramic rod for sawing.WS-WSBCHPAJ-ELT
Work Sharp - WSGSS-G - 17°/ 20° Diamond and Ceramic Guided Sharpener System - Manual Sharpener
The Guided Sharpening System is our complete bench sharpening and honing system. It was created with both beginners and master sharpeners in mind and can be used to sharpen all knives in your possession.
The innovative Pivot-Response system follows the curvature of the blade during sharpening to give you an accurate edge along the entire length of the blade. You don't need to acquire skill with this tool because the skill is already built into the tool, making sharpening fun and easy to learn thanks to the 17° and 20° angle guides. The Guided Sharpening System with Angle Guides can be used separately and carried with you in the field, so you can keep sharpening away from the workbench.
Use the Guided Sharpening System to perfectly sharpen your pocket, hunting and kitchen knives as well as serrated blades, fish hooks and a variety of tools quickly and easily.
- Sturdy plastic and stainless steel construction
- Coarse diamond stone with grit #320 and guided angle of 17° or 20°
- Fine diamond stone with grit #600 and guided angle of 17° or 20°
- 3-position ceramic sharpener (roughing, polishing and fish hooks) with 20° guided angle
- Small ceramic sharpener for serrated bladesWS-WSGSS-G
Work Sharp - WSGFS - 20° Guided Field Diamond and Ceramic Sharpener - Manual Sharpener
Guided field sharpener is a complete solution for sharpening in the field or at home
Designed exclusively for sportsmen and knife users who need a complete, robust and compact manual sharpening solution.
Incorporates 5 sharpening and honing stages, each with built-in angle guides to achieve uniform sharpening across the blade. The 20° guides, 320 and 600 grit diamond, fine ceramic rods, and 25° leather stropping combine to provide a one-stop solution from repair to creating a well-sharpened and polished knife.
The Guided Field Sharpener also sharpens serrations and fish hooks, and the removable, magnetically attached diamond plates reveal a cavity for storing additional tools useful to you.
- Sturdy plastic construction with non-slip rubber inserts
- Coarse diamond stone with #320 grit and 20° guided angle
- Fine diamond stone with #600 grit and 20° guided angle
- Ceramic sharpener with 3 positions (roughing, polishing and fish hooks) with 20° guided angle
- Leather part for stropping and polishing to blades, with 25° guided angle
- Small ceramic sharpener for serrated blades
- Hole for lanyard or stringWS-WSGFS
Recent Blog Posts
- Posted: May 29, 2023Categories: Knives - coltelli e accessoriRead more »
Scopri la storia e l'origine del Karambit, un coltello curvo proveniente dal Sud-Est asiatico. Esplora le tecniche di utilizzo, le applicazioni pratiche e il significato simbolico nella cultura indonesiana. Conosci le migliori marche produttrici di Karambit e trova quello perfetto per le tue esigenze. Uno strumento versatile e affascinante con una storia ricca e misteriosa.
- Posted: May 27, 2023Categories: Knives - coltelli e accessoriRead more »
Old Bear è una linea di Antonini Knives che si presta a proporre ottimi coltelli tascabili per avventure boschive e ,come sappiamo, ha varie versioni.
Questa che andremo a recensire è una fantastica versione del tutto aggiornata simile alla linea Old Best World con manicatura in multistrato, ma con il nuovo posizionamento della bandiera italiana e la ghiera in ottone nichelata.
Vediamo le specifiche.
•Taglia: XL, lama: 100 mm - 3 ⅞",aperto: 230 mm - 9”,chiuso: 130 mm - 5 ⅛”,peso: 67 g - 2.37 oz (ca.)
•Materiale del manico: legno multistrato
•Tipo di metallo: Acc. Nitrogeno W 1.4060 MA5, temperato HRC 56/58