Start hiking fire, usable about 3000 times, which generates sparks at 2980 ° C. It can also be used in cold and humid environments. This flint allows you to easily light fires in any weather situation and at any altitude. Wooden handle, high visibility paracord lanyard, firelighter in ferrocerio and stainless steel rubbing plate
1) Remove the paint from the steel rod with the plate supplied or with a knife blade.
2) Slowly rub the plate supplied or the blade of the knife on the steel rod.
3) The sparks produced allow the ignition of stoves, barbecues, paper, dry grass and bark.
1. Take a small amount of cotton, paper, straw or flammable material.
2. a) Grasp the FireSteel with one hand
2. b) Grasp the steel plate with the other hand
2. c) Place the tag on the FireSteel
3. Rub the plate slowly down while holding the FireSteel tightly
|Country of production||China|